Topic: Sudden Cardiac Death: 'Prevention and the Law'
Presenter: Dr Joseph Galvin, Consultant Cardiologist, Mater Private Hospital.
Venue: Kildare Street & University Club, 17 St Stephens Green, Dublin 2
Date: Thursday, 22nd September 2016 @ 7pm
We will also officially launch the 61st Session Programme on the 22nd September with a wine and canape reception.
This year the Programme of Events for the 61st Session will be unveiled at the launch and you will receive a printed copy of the Programme by post (together with the annual subscription renewal form) after the official launch, in addition to receiving a copy at the launch for those in attendance.
We encourage you to support your Society and attend the launch (and CPD lecture) on the 22nd and to bring guest(s) who may be interested in the Society or who have expressed an interest in joining the Society. As the wine and canape Reception is complimentary, it is not necessary to book your (& guest(s)) attendance in advance. There is no dinner planned after the lecture on this date, 22nd Sept 16.
The following is the full list of Programme dates for your diary:
1.Thursday,22nd September 2016 - CPD lecture and Programme Launch & Reception
2.Thursday, 27th October 2016 - CPD lecture & dinner
3.Thursday, 24th November 2016 - CPD lecture & dinner
- December 2016 - No ordinary meeting - Council Meeting
- January 2017 - No ordinary meeting (Preparations/bookings for Academic Day)
4. Saturday, 04th February 2017 - Academic Day, Dublin Castle
5. Thursday, 23rd March 2017 - CPD lecture & dinner
6. Thursday, 20th April 2017 - CPD lecture & dinner
7. Saturday 20th May 2017 Annual Maytime Gala Dinner - Toast to Law/Medicine
8. Thursday, 22nd June 2017 - CPD lecture and Annual General Meeting
The President, Officers and Council of the Society look forward to meeting you on the 22nd September and thank you in advance of your continuing support.